Ibrahim Fibres Limited (IFL) is the largest producer of Polyester Staple Fibre and a leading textile manufacturing company in the country. IFL is the flagship company of the Ibrahim Group. All IFL’s manufacturing facilities are located at 38th K.M. Faisalabad – Sheikhupura Road, Faisalabad.
Polyester Division of Ibrahim Fibres Limited consists of three projects:
- PP1 (Polyester Plant 1): Total installed capacity is 70,000 tons PSF per annum
- PP2 (Polyester Plant 2): Total installed capacity is 138,600 tons PSF per annum
- PP3 (Polyester Plant 3): Total installed capacity is 182,000 tons PSF per annum
Total installed capacity of Polyester division is 390,600 tons PSF per annum.
Spun Yarn Division of Ibrahim Fibres Limited consists of four projects:
- TP1 (Textile Plant 1): Total installed capacity of 54,720 spindles.
- TP2 (Textile Plant 2): Total installed capacity of 40,608 spindles.
- TP3 (Textile Plant 3): Total installed capacity of 44,544 spindles.
- TP4 (Textile Plant 4): Total installed capacity of 100,320 spindles.
Total installed capacity of Spun Yarn division is 240,192 spindles.
Power Generation Plants of Ibrahim Fibres Limited consist of three production plants:
- Power Generation Plant I - Niigata Engines.
- Power Generation Plant II - Gas Turbine.
- Power Generation Plant III - Coal Fired Power Plant.
Total power generation capacity of these plants is 93.7 MW. In addition to this a Grid station of 16 MW is also available to meet the power requirement of the Plants.